USG Executive Vice President Platform

Junior Molly Lynch

My name is Molly Lynch. I am a junior from Long Island, New York, studying marketing and management, and I want to be your next Executive Vice President for the Undergraduate Student Government.

During my last three years on USG, I have served as a Senator-at-Large for two years and the Director of Communications for the last year. While being a senator, I acted as a voice for the student body and worked to communicate students’ needs and concerns with the Senate. I have served on the Public Affairs, Student Life and Academic Affairs committees, working on different initiatives. As Director of Communications, I oversaw the Public Affairs Committee and ran the marketing [and public relations] for USG. We worked together to make USG a more visible organization on campus, hosting Town Hall and Meet-Your-Senator events to connect students with their representatives.

Now, for my final year at Tulane and on USG, it would be an honor to work for you as your EVP. I want to work with the Constitution and Bylaw Review Committee to make sure that USG is utilizing all of their power to make Tulane a better place. I want to increase the communication between the Cabinet and the rest of the Senate and make sure that the vice presidents are effectively working with their respective committees. From my experience working as a senator and serving on the Cabinet, I understand the inner workings of USG and am confident that I would be able to successfully fulfill the duties of EVP. Thank you for your time and consideration, and I hope you believe in me to serve as your Executive Vice President.