After leadership changes, turmoil, Campus Health seeks input

Rohan Goswami, News Editor

A photograph of Tulane's Campus Health building.
A photograph of Tulane’s Campus Health building. (Rohan Goswami)

Last year was tumultuous for Tulane University Campus Health, marked by two separate accusations of an abusive work environment, possible violations of federal patient privacy law and ultimately the resignation of two senior Campus Health leaders

As employees and students alike wait for the announcement of a new associate vice president for Campus Health, administrators seek student and community input on the quality of services that Campus Health provides.

In a message to the Tulane community, Dusty Porter, who as vice president for student affairs oversees Campus Health, announced that Student Affairs had engaged “an external consulting group, Keeling & Associates, LLC to conduct a review of the operations and services provided by Tulane’s Campus Health.”

Porter also shared that Keeling & Associates, a Massachusetts-based higher education consulting group, would be engaging in interviews with Campus Health stakeholders, students and parents to solicit feedback on the current state of Campus Health. 

As part of that process, Campus Health sent two separate surveys to Tulane community members over the last two weeks. Eligible individuals can find links to the surveys in their Tulane inboxes.