• Screenshot

Letter to the Editor | Tulane faculty letter concerning campus protest

• Jack Zinsser shows face.

Helluva Hubbagaloo

• Winners announced: Arcade A+ Awards

Winners announced: Arcade A+ Awards

• Michael Pratt was selected by the Green Bay Packers with the 245th overall pick in the seventh round of the 2024 NFL draft.

Pratt, Jackson, others find landing spots in NFL

• Letter from the Editor | In good hands

Letter from the Editor | In good hands

• Zion Williamsons injury in the NBA play-in was the final nail in the coffin for the New Orleans Pelicans season.

Remembering New Orleans Pelicans: October 2023 – April 2024

• Participants of the 2024 Tulane Student Film Festival. Courtesy of the Film Festival.

Tulane hosts third annual student film festival

• OPINION | Final exams: Are we finally done with them?

OPINION | Final exams: Are we finally done with them?

• OPINION | Science or not: Rethinking core curriculum

OPINION | Science or not: Rethinking core curriculum

• Screenshot

Letter to the Editor | Silent killer: Why World Malaria Day matters

• Police stand in front of protesters early Wednesday morning.

Pro-Palestinian protesters demand charges be dropped after police sweep at Tulane

• A protester wearing a keffiyeh stands before police.

Tulane arrests 14 protesters, clears pro-Palestinian encampment

• Encampment in front of Gibson

Protest passes 24-hour mark as Tulane seeks to contain encampment

• Letter to the Editor | Open letter to Tulane administration in support of Palestine

Letter to the Editor | Open letter to Tulane administration in support of Palestine

• Letter to the Editor | Open letter: Remove unregistered protest encampment on Tulane property

Letter to the Editor | Open letter: Remove unregistered protest encampment on Tulane property

FULLABALOO: Sex Week reveals Tulane men can’t find clit

Nathan Rich

This article is entirely satire. All information and interviews below are fictional and for entertainment purposes only. 

During Sex Week, students showed up in droves at the Tulane University Campus Programming table on McAlister for free giveaways of condoms, sex toys, accessories and reproductive safety information. College students were eager to take goody bags and share pictures with friends, especially on anonymous social media platforms like Fizz. Students write jokes and repost relatable memes on the platform, which promotes the most popular content. 

What started as an innocent gag quickly revealed a cause for alarm. After a viral video on the anonymous social media platform, data confirm that Tulane men simply cannot identify the clitoris. 

Many interviews over the last week revealed how shockingly far off Tulane men are from finding the clitoris. Senior Shmacob Shmurray says he “dated [his] ex-girlfriend for two years before she had her first orgasm, and now she almost exclusively dates women.” A junior student admitted he “hadn’t ever considered he could be having sex incorrectly because she told me it felt good.” 

Contrastingly, the interviews conducted showed that lesbian relationships reportedly have higher levels of sexual satisfaction than heterosexual couples. Senior Cindy Cummingham says, “My girlfriend was the first person to give me an orgasm after I was sexually active with men for three years. I thought something was wrong with me; but it wasn’t me, it was them.”

TUCP committed to answering anonymous sex-related questions submitted by students over the week. An astonishing number of submissions asked for a diagram labeling the clitoris or wanted to know if “there was a quizlet” that would help identify the organ. One question, submitted 30 times in increasingly panicked tones, asked whether his girlfriend was in fact a gooner. 

It’s so often joked about that we forget the issue this is truly highlighting. A lot of sexual relationships between men and women revolve around the man’s pleasure and orgasm and discount a woman’s sexual frustration. Whereas, when a man is sexually frustrated, he is adamant about making it the woman’s job to solve. This should be considered as a true public health emergency; straight women cannot be plagued by these amateurs much longer.

So, how can we help? We don’t. It’s not that hard to find the clit.